The camera doesn’t miss much.
Navigating on-camera work is a unique dynamic, but our proven techniques and strategies will ensure you don’t go viral for the wrong reasons. Developed in conjunction with active and former newscasters, The Moxie Institute teaches a foundational framework that gives on-air talent the poise and preparedness to succeed when it’s time for action.
We’ll teach you how to:
- Learn and leverage a specific repertoire of on-camera speaking skills
- Master impromptu Q&A and deflect negative questions
- Craft strategic sound bites
- Hone your body language, eye contact, vocal control and presence
- Control the interview and deliver persuasive messaging to the masses